Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On Day 4

Only lost 1 lb today.
Total 8.8lbs on day 6 since starting the loading.
So really day 3 of diet eating day 4!!! Confused yet me too!
Made the veg soup and thru in the 100grams of ground beef.
One thing I can say is things are tasty so its easy to want to eat.
No choking down crap you don't like.
Feeling great around my diaphram. I have lost a lot there as this is where it gets uncomfortable when I pack on the pounds.

Strawberries for my snack. Mmmmmm Sweeeet!
Here's to going to sleep dreaming of the fat melting away.

Marriann my work mate is doing and looking incredible. Wearing cloths she hasn't seen in years. Will miss her support next week when I move to my new job but I know she's only text and a tweet away.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Rob! I'll be following your progress as I just started the program today. Loading isn't as much fun as I thought it would be - I think by the time its done I'll be ready to cut out the calories! Marri is also my "coach", so I know I'll do fine judging by her success! Stay in touch - I'm sure we could all use a big support net!

    ReplyDelete