Friday, January 20, 2012

Time to lose the Gut!!!

So ran last year dropped 20lbs naturally and felt great and looked great. Just couldn't get rid of the spare tire. My co-worker Marriann started a diet and I have watched the pounds melting off her. So...

Started the CR500 weight loss program. Its hormone free! 1st phase is loading which how I think about it is telling the body not to store fat while burning it away. You need to gain a few pounds eating tons of glorious fatty foods.

This loading thing..... I was so pumped for it. I can dooooit!
Fastfood could be my middle name!!!

... My body feels horrible to much crap and its saying no more its only 3:30pm. Everyone says to take the punishment for all the years of abusing my body. Can't wait to start losing pounds and detoxing. Has anyone gained the 4-6 pounds in a day? I could be the first. LOL! Can't think what to have for supper my stomach just curls. Hopefully will have a better positive attitude in a few days right now its nappy time!

Tomorrow Roughnecks game ice cream, nachos and cheese burgers. If anything I can do this phase well.

Will keep you posted, not sure if you want to see the before photos

Katch

No comments:

Post a Comment