Friday, April 23, 2010

Human Nature

So my out look on the human race has further diminished. I have decided the young generation will probably self destruct and cause us all great pain over the coming years. Their attitudes towards each other and everyone in general is brutal. No respect for others and in alot of cases for themselves. I know alot of great young people whom this would not apply its the few losers that everyone sees standout and receive the attention.

Why so down on life?
I went to leave work and was on my way to my truck. We park in a lot across the alley from the back of our office building. Not the best of locations, the alley just down the way is crack alley where depending on the time of day you have the drug dealers out selling and the line of cars for a city of under 100,000 is remarkable. The police do their thing maybe twice a year and nail them all. Should be a weekly happening if they actually wanted to try and fix the problem. We also have the young ladies of the afternoon up and down on occasion and this gets entertaining also.

Back to me heading to my truck after work. Pretty much the alley is now deserted. I Jump in my truck and this young lady is coming down the alley very upset and crying. Looks fine not like the usual crowd but very upset. So I pull away thinking she'll be fine and get over whatever.... A last glance and she is stumbling holding her chest and stomach area. OK now what. Do I help, say anything or do what most in today's society would and just drive away. I turned the corner and started going but you know me a big softy, gullible and a target. I circle around the block and roll down my window just to ask if she's OK or does she need some help?
I get the good Samaritan response "F--k You! leave me alone...." Twice in less than a week I have been mistaken for this F--K You guy. I must have a twin.
Not to be rude I ask "are you sure you seem very upset". Same response. So I roll up my window and drive away think why the hell even try. I am actually pissed off at the attitude. I hope if I had a daughter and she was not right someone would stop to at least to check on her.

Am I being to harsh? When she walked past me sitting in my truck she looked up right at me crying her eyes out like asking for help or some compassion. Some think I am probably crazy just putting myself in a bad situation.

For me, my conscience is clear and I haven't heard of some one found dead on the news, so all is fine in the world..... sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment