Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting Started


So how did this begin!
Well I watched the movie Julie & Julia , Yawn!

Tried to contact and make someone on Facebook my friend, but was never excepted as a friend and have been left hanging....kind of a male ego slap.

But I was able to read their blogging and was actually very interesting finding out and sharing in their experiences, holidays, views on life and events.

What an idea putting down my thoughts so others can read and comment on what I have to say. I've been told that I am loud and a bit of a know it all and I don't listen to others!!!
So why not, I am not a professional writer but I love to tell stories and share with other so here we go.


First off I've discovered that I don't have very many pictures of just myself. Halloween in Vegas is posing with others in costumes. Holiday photos are old castles with everyone else in them or me in the picture with somebody else. I guess I need to let someone else take the camera for a while or at least make an effort just to be in a shot alone. Found one, out on a restaurant patio in the sun. (Note to self: get a better picture) Now that I have dropping weight maybe I might even look a little better in them.


Box Lacrosse season has begun this weekend so out I went to referee as usual. First two games of the season midgets (16 years olds) full of testosterone and running like deer. Bonus as well, we get evaluated by the Referee and Chief. Did my usual tremendous job. The kids were happy, parents happy, coaches happy. We were all happy except my legs for running 3 hours straight on concrete. The tread mill is not the same. One young fellow did decide that the penalty I called, a head shot elbow was the incorrect call. I explained my to him my name was not F--k You and he was off to take a shower early.


For those who don't know I am a Grandpa for the first time. A Forty year old Gramps is kinda weird but Boyd is a 9lbs 4 ounce beautiful baby boy. Craig and Vanessa are extremely lucky to have such a nice boy. Yes I am byassed but he is definitely not a Seinfeld baby.... At 9lbs they are still pretty small and its been 22 years but I enjoyed meeting him for the first time over Easter.


Well there it is my first of many to come. This was boring but I know in the future they will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment