Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week Number 3




So the weight release has slowed down but I am still losing inches. Yeah we call it release now, not loss....
Why? Ask the girls in our group, something to do with mind over matter LOL!

24 days done and I'm down a total of 20.8 lbs and 22 inches off the body. Two belt holes tighter and my pants are hanging from me. My ass has disappeared somewhere??? Back into a 34 as the 36 hang. Even my shirts aren't fitting well. I can see spending a few Quid in Vegas on cloths. I may need to buy the second suitcase this time.
You can stop reading now as I am posting a before and after photo. If you do carry on its at your own risk.


















The photo doesn't show how much I really have decreased around my belly.
Its around my chest and diaghpram that the most inches I have lost, sorry released and my belly is really down its just the way the shorts sit.

So I'm below 210 now so its the last push to see if I can hit 200. Heres hoping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lmao love your post Rob!!! Release that weight out into the wild!!!!! Bwahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete